Monday, January 7, 2013

Christmas Projects

Advent by Candlelight is a night at our church for the ladies.  This year we focused on Mary and Joseph and hearing their stories.  Each year, I host a table where I have the chance to decorate with the theme, and provide a present for the ladies to remember the night.  Here are the projects I made for this special night.

Table Decorations
 I found a font online that provides the nativity silhouette.  I printed those off and slowly cut out the pictures.  I used Modge Podge to attach it to the Kraft Blocks I found at Michael's.  I filled the blocks with battery operated lights.

Ornament Present: 
 I found vintage Christmas sheet music on Pinterest.
 I took the idea of cutting up a wedding invitation (project found here)....
 And used it to create Christmas ornaments.
 Finished product!

Finished Table:


Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment