Monday, October 1, 2012

Apples!

I wanted to post some pictures from our Apple Theme.

 5 Little Apples Poem on our Flannel Board
 A-P-P-L-E Song (I'll make my apples smaller for next year)
 Apple Investigation Page
 Graphing Apples: Children brought their favorite color apples to school for Apple Day.  Hard to see, but I also have a slot for green and yellow apples.  I need new dry erase markers :-)
 Learning about the stars inside an apple
On apple day, we were full of apples!  We had kids bring in a color apple.  Then we did our investigations.  After that, we went and tasted apple sauce, apple cereal, apple juice, and apple cider.  The kids then made their own apple pies.  They flattened out biscuit dough, scooped apple pie filling in the middle, folded it over like a taco, and then sprinkled cinnamon and sugar on the top.  We baked them and enjoyed delicious pies!

Hope you enjoyed our Apple Theme!

No comments:

Post a Comment